CBS News reported about the man from Bucks County, who has been killed during firework show.
It happened at 11 pm 4th of July.
Ray Criblear was making awesome fireworks for the whole neighborhood every Independence Day. But in this year celebration turned into a nightmare.
Ray was lighting his last firework, his friends said to CBS News, he had noticed that this three inch mortar, he was about to drop into a PVC tube, had a short fuse.
Boyle said: “When he went to walk away, it got the whole back side of him.”
It’s not clear where Criblear has bought the fireworks. The accident remains under investigation. But we have to be very careful with fire when it works.